bored now

General Chat about anything in the universe
Thor

bored now

Post by Thor » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:38 pm

Ok I'm now bored.

I am having to work from home for the foreseeable future and running out of movies to watch, also my next tattoo session has been cancelled :( think my holibob might get cancelled too boooo
Anubis cheats at mini golf

Anubis
Site Admin

Re: bored now

Post by Anubis » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Argh I'm still working. Although I reckon soon I'll be in lock down haha

I'm ready for it. Got wine, ps4 and frozen pizza.
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:34 pm

i'd kinda like to get some me time :D get out on the bike and ride the open road while everyone is in lockdown :D almost went out today but had a headache and that + crash helmet pushing your head = not fun :(

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Hows lock down treating ypu? If everyone else is on lock down.... why are they not posting?
Im drunk btw. Yayy me
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:14 pm

i've resorted to searching google for cat mashups :D

favs so far are

The Catguin

and

Catdalf the Grey

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:29 am

Haha they are awesome.
Hows life going?

Thor

Post by Thor » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:23 pm

hah, bored i am currently on a weeks holibob and not able to go golfing which was my plan when booking it damn covid.

back to working from home on monday then june 15th i have 2 weeks off, supposedly to go to zante for 10 days which is no 95% not happening either but hopefully the golf course will be open again.

I really need to get out on the motorbike for a nice long rideout but thats at least another 3 weeks away. gov needed to lockdown and test everyone about 3 weeks earlier than they did......oh well..

hows you and the wallet vampires doin??

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Thor wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:23 pm
hah, bored i am currently on a weeks holibob and not able to go golfing which was my plan when booking it damn covid.

back to working from home on monday then june 15th i have 2 weeks off, supposedly to go to zante for 10 days which is no 95% not happening either but hopefully the golf course will be open again.

I really need to get out on the motorbike for a nice long rideout but thats at least another 3 weeks away. gov needed to lockdown and test everyone about 3 weeks earlier than they did......oh well..

hows you and the wallet vampires doin??
hey.. its june 16th... hows ur 2 weeks off going? i take it you didn't get to zante?
Im good and wallet vampires are fine! home schooling is a very different experience lol. but i haven't thrown any in the pond yet.

Thor

Post by Thor » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:28 pm

nope, stuck at home now with building work going on which was planned around me not being here hehe, had the hall and downstairs wallpaper stripped and all the plaster ripped off, now plasterboarding it back up again then its on to do the same in my bedroom including re-wiring the mains sockets and my network ports. already networked the loft and got my old 42" tv and fire box up there for when i'm on the spinbike :D