Doctor Who

Thor

Doctor Who

Post by Thor » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 pm

So, anyone here watched the latest Doctor Who? I tried it after skipping all but 2 episodes of the Jody Whitaker season as utter trash and unfortunately in my opinion the NYE episode is also boring and virtually without enough of a storyline to fill the first part that they had to pad it out with pointless scenes.

Bring back the original tom baker era and stories or at the very least the matt smith times.
Anubis cheats at mini golf

Jerhanner

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Jerhanner » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:23 am

If someone asks me my regrets as I lay on my deathbed, one of them will be "I never bothered to even give Dr. Who a chance."
Whatever you are, be a good one.

- Abraham Lincoln

Prime

Post by Prime » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 am

I could never get into it

Thor

Post by Thor » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 pm

ok so i haven't watched the second part but have seen a clip of an upcoming episode and I can confidently say that I will not be watching Dr Who until they stop pandering to the PC bullshit brigade by constantly having storylines involving women from history just for the sake of showing that the BBC are a PC company go back to the original format where the story didnt have to be propped up by a famous female from history.

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:50 pm

I watched david Tennant when he was in it. But that was it lol
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Tennant was good, of the new lot i prefered Matt Smith but Tom Baker is still the best Dr in my opinion, Ecclestone would have been good if he'd had another season or so

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 am

Jenna Coleman was really my only interest. The things we could do if I was locked in the tardis with her...
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:04 pm

during their day
(cant remember some of their real names)
Zoe Herriot
Peri Brown
Leela
Ace
Rose (Billie Piper)
Amy Pond (karen Gillan)
Clara (Jenna but Anubis called her first so i'll back down there)

Jerhanner

Post by Jerhanner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:47 am

Thor wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 pm
constantly having storylines involving women from history just for the sake of showing that the BBC are a PC company
I totally agree. I mean, I'm a feminist who loves seeing lead characters who aren't straight white men, but there comes a point..... that's what made me not even give VOY a chance. I mean, the only things that bridge crew were missing were an Orthadox Jewish man and a lesbian in a wheelchair.
Whatever you are, be a good one.

- Abraham Lincoln

Thor

Post by Thor » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:54 am

Dr Who i think is now dead to me, i havent even watched this season but every review i've seen had totally shate all over the time lords in the last episode.. they should have left them a mysterious powerful almost god like race no need to delve into the history any more than has been done in canon, Jodie Whittaker's seasons are NOT canon