Post by Thor » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:54 pm

he was awesome :D
Anubis cheats at mini golf

Anubis
Site Admin

Re: Coronvirus

Post by Anubis » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Argh my holiday has been cancelled.
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:50 pm

nooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooo!

that sucks mate, currently my holibob looks like it's still on.

the one bonus to this covid-19 outbreak is my company share prices have tanked....why is this good i hear you say, good question well its coz i'm buying shares and option at 12% below market value so before the dive i would have been buying them at about £18-19 a share, i'm currently being optioned at £13 a share :D sweeeeet, i'm putting £350 a month into the scheme for 3 years then buying them all at that price heheh ca-ching!!!

Anubis
Site Admin

Post by Anubis » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:18 pm

I like that idea haha

Argh now schools are cancelled. Wtf is happening to the world??
No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of

Thor

Post by Thor » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:35 pm

oh that's easy to explain...
REDACTED and so REDACTED the final result was REDACTED and then as the dinosaurs grew more and more intelligent REDACTED which caused the asteroid to take a wrong turn. Too late did the dinosaurs notice that the asteroid had turned left instead of right thereby missing Burger King and heading for Weatherspoons, this angered the T-Rex's so much that they REDACTED so as punishment their arms were shortened so much that they were no longer able to blow their noses and REDACTED so thats why the world is as it is now.